Here is the list of 26 things I learned about men at the age of 26 :
1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can keep him away.
2. Stop making excuses for a man and his behaviour. Allow your intuition to save you from heartache.
3. Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
4. Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy
5. If a relationship ends because the man wasn’t treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t be friends. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
6. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better”. You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better
7. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
8. If he cheated WITH you, he will cheat ON you.
9. Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of women. he didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, Why would he treat you any differently?
10. Always have your own set of friends separate from his, so you will have your own support system.
11. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up, before it’s too late.
12. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
13. You cannot change a man’s behaviour. Change comes from WITHIN.
14. Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are.. even if he has more education or in a better job.
15. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a MAN, nothing more nothing less. Never EVER let a man define who you are.
16. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
17. You should not be the one doing all the bending. Compromise id a two-way street.
18. You need tine to heal between relationships. There is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues BEFORE pursuing a new relationship.
19. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.
20. Dating is fun, even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr. Right.
21. Make him miss you sometimes. When a man always know where you are and you’re always readily available to him – he takes it for granted.
22. Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
23. Be happy with yourself in the first place. If you’re not happy with you, why would you be happy with someone else?
24. When you are always HAPPY; and he is always free to GO; He feels LUCKY
25. Forcing men to talk about feelings all the time will not only make you seem needy, it will eventually make him lose respect. And when he loses respect, he’ll pay even less attention to your feelings.
26. The most attractive quality of all is dignity. Make sure you have one.
(Credits to : MaryRone Shell and Sherry Argov)
Have a sparkling day, beautiful!